Exploration of Natural resources. Job creation. Afforestation.
Talent development. Football clinics. Novelty games and fair play.
Challenging and motivating creativity for self discovery and gainful engagements
ALL THINGS TO ALL PEOPLE
„To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some. “
1 Corinthians 9:22
Johnson Ekpong Agbike Foundation (JEAF) is a Non-governmental and a non-profit organization with specific aims and objectives.
JEA foundation has in its core objectives including but not limited to:
To train and equip the less privileged with vocations aimed at self development and reliance, because the government has its role to play, ours is to compliment on-going empowerment initiatives by building on the positive social policies, sports development programs and developing grassroots entrepreneurship among youths.
It also aims to contribute to poverty alleviation in rural communities in Nigeria through skill acquisitions and development towards economic empowerment for the less privileged children, women and youth.
We also aim to achieve an all-inclusive progressive environment, where emphasis is placed on wealth creation for all with specific interest on persons with special needs.
Last but not the least, to collaborate with the corporate private sector, government agencies, developing partners and other stakeholders in initiating, piloting and scaling up partnerships and projects that directly or indirectly improve the livelihood of less privileged Nigerians.
You can partner with us by giving freely in cash and in kind, for instance, we distribute food items, various domestic items, sporting equipment via outreaches in rural areas, we also aim to build a training center including a mini sports centre to help nurture careers in football, etc.
• Giving people a platform to develop their talents
• Developing potentials into realities
• Stimulating a self-sustaining community
• Agriculture: large scale farming and training of farmers
• Community development: renovation of schools, hospitals, road, clean water…
• Music/Art training: to encourage creativity and culture
• Skill acquisition: organizing strategic workshops and seminars to inform and train self-employment options
• Establishment of Makurdi Corporate Office
• Football camps/Outreaches 2022 in collaboration with ATTAP Sports Academy
• Sports/Training Complex Oju – Benue State, Nigeria
• Scholarship scheme for distinguished students
We currently need football boots, balls, bips, and jerseys for our camps ran every two years
We need financial assistance to help us with our enormous building projects
Sponsor a child through college, by helping to buy books, uniform wears, school sandals...
Adopt a staff member of the foundation by helping to cover monthly costs incouding rent and feeding